Thornhill Australia’s Service Centres are among the largest of such facilities in Australia and have the capability to provide an extensive range of service activities and replacement parts. Our Client Services Department understands all facets of heat exchanger servicing and believe that our success at what what we do comes from having all of our processes completed inhouse by experienced Thornhill trained employees.
Our Service Centres are located at:
– Airport West, Melbourne servicing the Victorian, South Australian and Tasmanian regions.
– Stapylton, between Brisbane and the Gold Coast servicing Queensland and New South Wales.
Factory Service Capabilities:
– Cleaning of heat exchanger plates by immersion in chemical tanks followed by high pressure water blasting
– Manual realignment of deformed heat exchanger plate gasket channels
– Examination and testing of the plates using dye penetrant and UV light methods to detect minute pinholes and cracks.
– Installation of replacement plate gaskets. Where bonded (glued) gaskets are specified these are cured under pressure in our high temperature ovens to ensure maximum adhesion.
– Reconditioning of the heat exchanger frames including sand blasting and glass bead blasting of the frame surface and, refurbishment of the tie bars, carry bars and bearing blocks
– Redesigning a machine to suit a new purpose or a change in production.
Site Service Capabilities:
– Onsite cleaning using our skid mounted Cleaning In Place (CIP) systems.
– Hydrostatic pressure testing to 30 bar.
– Gas testing of assembled heat exchangers to detect pinholes and/or cracks in the heat exchanger plates.
Fill out our enquiry form and ask about our Service Contracts to ensure you are getting the best of what we can offer. A customized maintenance plan can keep your facility running stress free knowing that you have full back up by our service team.